Hello!  If there's a booth at Open Source Experience, I can show up
and answer questions on one of the two days.  I have some Community
over Code Europe 2024 Bratislava stickers (June 3-5, CFP is open, be
there!)

Any news?  Anything else I can do to help out?  I see that we're
listed as exhibitors!

All my best, Ryan