I did some research on discourse and found that it doesn't work as it described.

Alought it can receive and create new topics from mailing list, but it can't
send mails to mailing list when posts or replies created at discourse. This
will make it a possible read-only archives of our mailing list, or just another
platforms for discussion.

So:

**For read-only archives**

The read-only archives will be like: https://rubytalk.org/. Users need to reply
by email instead.

**For another new platform**

I don't think another new platform is a good idea. Personally, I'd rather not
have to monitor an additional platform beyond the mailing list, GitHub, and
Discord.

**Other solutions?**

We could also consider hosting a modern frontend for our mailing list, similar
to Hyperkitty. For instance, take a look at:
https://ml.ruby-lang.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/ruby-t...@ml.ruby-lang.org/

**Or just keep AS-IS**

We can stick to our current communication methods if other options don't offer
significant benefits.