Apache Maven is free software, and, as such, we have no record of who has
downloaded it, or where they are running it, or for what purpose.

The Apache Software Foundation does not operate an Apache Maven hosted service
(or any other for-pay hosted services), and these charges could not originate
either with the Apache Maven project itself, or the Foundation as a whole.
These transactions are not from us. I’m not personally aware of any org that
hosts for-pay Maven services, so I’m not sure who to point you to. It’s
possible that someone on the Maven mailing list
(https://lists.apache.org/list.html?d...@maven.apache.org I think) might know?

—
Rich Bowen
rbo...@rcbowen.com