The 25x is based on the mobile-spec benchmark Braden mentioned. That's for
non-synchronous plugins. There are lots of details in the bug (
issues.cordova.io/638). The 25x is based on the PROMPT+HANGING_GET number
in this
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq9kFRDB1QGhdEtZZENBMThLSDdRUVJfRUFzVW5LSVE#gid=0>
on
sheet 1 vs. the JS_OBJECT + LOAD_URL number on the last sheet. Note that
it's actually 24x, but 25 sounds better :).

Improvements to the existing benchmark, or even new benchmarks would be a
welcome contribution :)