Hello. I've just downloaded the latest windows ADK 4.2 package for windows
(which includes an eclipse environment) from developer.android.com and the
Cordova 2.2.0 packages.

I have followed the windows getting started guide. Well, more or less. I
found
http://simonmacdonald.blogspot.ca/2012/11/getting-create-command-to-work-on.htmlafter
the fact and suggest that it does a bit better job for any windows
users who aren't also familiar with unix-ish systems.

Anyway, after creating the project at the command line (and telling it to
locate the project in my ADK/Eclipse "workspace" folder, I was not able to
File -> New -> Project... -> Android Project from Existing Code. It
complained of an "Invalid project description." I was able to get around
this problem by creating the project outside my workspace folder and then
choosing to copy it in when adding it to Eclipse. Weird.

Anyway, where I'm stuck now is with a persistent "The import
org.apache.cordova cannot be resolved" error (along with other later ones
which I have to assume are a result of that first one. I have tried
cleaning the project and adding cordova/AppInfo.jar to the build path but
I'm not having any luck.

Any suggestions? Wish I knew more about java... but if I did I might not be
trying to use Cordova in the first place. :)

--
Amos