Hi Chaps,

For Cordova 1.9 we were able to receive these events without any
modification to the AppDelegate by registering for didFinishLaunching
notifications etc. in the class' load method.

https://github.com/wcwynn/phonegap-plugin-localNotifications/blob/v1.9/ios/project/Plugins/LocalNotification/LocalNotification.m#L34

Party.

--
 [image: Wizcorp - Incorporated Wizards!]
 Ally Ogilvie

   wizcorp.jp

3-10-14-6F, Higashi Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, 103-0004, Tokyo
Tel: (+81)3-4550-1448 - E-mail: aogil...@wizcorp.jp