IIRC that was a hold over from when I converted the ChildBrowser
(Plugin) to InAppBrowser (CordovaPlugin). The browserCallbackId was
the string that held what ID to call on the JS side and it has been
superseded by callbackContext so it looks like it is safe to delete.

Thanks for doing the events Shaz!
Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald