> So, if the WebWorks SDK itself needs to provide native code for
> functionality, how will that be provided?
All native WebWorks SDK code is either on device already or compiled as a
part of the product and WebWorks SDK simply contains binaries + JavaScript.
So when an app is built it does not need to be compiled, simply bundled
together with user content. Something to note here is almost the entire
implementation of WebWorks SDK BB10 is done in JavaScript so there are only
a few extensions (plugins) that require custom native code that is not
already compiled into on device binaries. Its kind of hard to explain the
entire architecture on an email but if you want more details I can try.

> What dependency differences are we looking at?  Looks like to pull and
> build WebWorks SDK it would require git, node, npm, native SDK. Anything
> else? Does the native SDK have any pre-reqs?
I am not aware of native sdk requiring any pre-reqs but that can be easily
be confirmed.