What do we still have that doesn't follow the spec? I think our current
config.xml, now that iOS is using it too, is pretty close to following the
spec.

I'm actually working now on moving the start page to the <content
src="index.html" /> tag in the spec, that's finished on Android but not
pushed. Working on iOS today. This will allow plugins (especially our
Chrome app layer) to adjust the start page of the app when installed, and
also eliminate the main reason for editing native code in most
applications, at least once every platform supports this tag.