Nothing is concrete for the venue and timing yet so we're not going to
hard on curating the program until we have those details locked. I
want to begin the marketing end of this month so you can expect
something by then. =)

I should also mention we're cooking up a smaller series of PhoneGap
events *before* JSConf Down Under next November w/ our friends John
Bristowe and Jared Wyles. Aim will be a smaller events, two to three
speakers, held in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We'll definitely
want you on the program for those.