If I am selected my talk is going to be on the dirty hacks that are in our
codebase.

Kind of pealing back the layers and showing some of the crazy stuff we need
to do to get things working clean for our users.

On the theme of : "Our Pain is your Gain"

For example I am going to talk about the hack I do for BlackBerry OS7
config.xml parsing where I make our plugin match the namespaces for
BlackBerry 10 API's so I can have one config.xml file for all three
platforms:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/blob/master/framework/ext/src/library.xml#L26-L33

If I do get selected I will we asking people on the list for all of those
crazy neat / dirty hacks we have all put into this project to hide the
chaos of cross platform development from our users.