I don't mind either way, but I think we should have at least an idea what
the cordova-blackberry10 repo should look like before we create it.
To separate them right now would mean creating two very similar
cordova-blackberry repos (everything the same except some build scripts).
And then later on, reconfiguring the cordova-blackberry10 repo to be
whatever.

So I'm basically for less work now :)

Also, on the topic of plugins for BlackBerry 10, I've done some work
recently on this that you can check out:

Here's my simple plugin that shows the structure for a BB10 plugin with
native code:
https://github.com/timkim/cordova.echo

A tool to build the C++ code from command line:
https://github.com/timkim/Renton

And plugman now has bb10 support so it should be able to install the
cordova.echo plugin:
https://github.com/imhotep/plugman

--
Timothy Kim