Attention: Expect a one hour outage on docs.cordova.io.

I'll be updating the DNS for docs.cordova.io to use A-records instead of
HTTP Redirects because it's faster.

You can still access the docs using the full path:
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/2.4.0

You can also access the PhoneGap Documentation (nearly identical) at
http://docs.phonegap.com/

Michael