> I've got Jenkins running locally, pulling from cordova-docs, polling daily,
> and generating the docs. But the SVN Publisher doesn't seem to work:
> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/SVN+Publisher (I tested it on
> another SVN repo, not Apache's) -- reports success but nothing is uploaded.
> This could be a solution in the interim if I could get the publisher to

Well, it's an interesting experiment. I don't have the time to look into it
now, but
as I said I'm working to free up February for the documentation update.
I'll pick
your brain about the Jenkins stuff then. Thanks for looking into it.

which by the way, the whole tree right now is over
> 300MB. en/edge right now is only 7MB

That's not a big concern. The rewrite of the documentation will only
version the
latest. This will make internationalization contributions more confusing,
since
most update older version of Apache Cordova, but we can solve that with...
documentation.