I've started cataloguing the failing tests and missing functionality on
BB10.
There's about 50 failing tests, and many more missing features (minor and
major).

What I'm wondering is this:
1. dump all the issues in jira as I find them
or
2. report the issues as I get an opportunity to fix them

given the number of failing tests and issues, it would be some months
before I could get around to fixing all of them.

On one hand, we get these issues documented so users see were aware of it,
and can indicate what they need fixed, not to mention encouraging others to
take on some of these issues.

On the other hand, it'll bloat our issue count. :)

Wondering what the best approach is.

- Lorin