From: agri...@google.com [agri...@google.com] on behalf of Andrew Grieve
[agri...@chromium.org]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 2:50 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Introduction

Woohoo! Welcome!

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Welcome Lucas!
>
> Have you signed the Apache Contributor License Agreement?
>
> Be sure to check out http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow
>
> -Michal
>

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Filip Maj <f...@adobe.com> wrote:
>
> > Welcome Lucas!
> >
> > On 4/5/13 7:17 AM, "Lorin Beer" <lorin.beer....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Hi Lucas, welcome to the dev list!
> > >
> > >You've got the right idea to get started, and if you have any questions,
> > >drop it on the mailing list.
> > >
> > >- Lorin

> can

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.