Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm looking to start contributing and
helping out with the project especially on the Firefox OS platform. I've been
working on a PhoneGap-based app initially for iOS and Android platform.

It looks like - Firefox OS Jira/commits - there are only quite a handful of
activities, so I'd like to help whenever I can. I've signed the ICLA, browsed
Jira & wiki [1] . I made a little jump start by fixing an issue in Jira [2] and
sent out a pull request [3], and a few other commits [4] but I need the
guidance from the group in moving forward and setting out the top priorities.

I don't have a dev device on my side, unfortunately, but the simulator should
suffice ATM. A little info about how I got interested into Firefox OS, I joined
the Mozilla Meetup in Auckland last October and saw the dev device before it
was officially announced to the public. The Mozilla Auckland office is just
around my place so hopefully they would be kind enough to lend a hand if I/we
needed some help.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/
[3] https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/pull/1
[4] https://github.com/rixrix/cordova-js/tree/fxos/lib/firefoxos