Hey

Good news everyone! Android 2.2 (Froyo) has dipped below 5%.  This
means that we can safely drop support for this version of Android and
set our lower bound to Android 2.3.  The cool thing about this is that
we will only support devices that you can actually buy in a store at
this point, which I think is something that we should aim towards.

Honestly, if Key Lime Pie figured out a way to get 4.x functionality
on single-core devices, that'd be awesome, but I highly doubt it. :(

So, what do people think about getting rid of Froyo support?

Joe