Yes, I also understand idea (1) to be out of scope, which is whatever content
is in "edge,"  and see (2) as depending on (1).

--Mike S

From: Marcel Kinard [cmarc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 2:51 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: restructuring guide content in doc

I really like Shaz's idea. But a couple questions:

1) Is it out-of-scope of Mike's task?

2) Getting rid of the folders and using the branches would make it difficult to
do overhauls like this since all branches in cordova-docs would need updates.
So optimize out the duplication (one folder, many branches) or optimize for
overhauls (one branch, many folders)…? Aligning the docs to have the same
branches as the code makes great sense, but maintaining and overhauling could
be painful unless there was a script to allow editing and building of all the
branches without having to do a bunch of serial "git checkout targetTag"
invocations.