That looks good Benn. The upgrading docs should look almost identical
across platforms, and I think you've started it well (the big bold note
about having to add the old core apis as plugins now).

A few things that I think need doing for those docs to be complete:

- Plugins need READMEs. I imagine most of them will look identical other
than particular ids and file references. Instructions on how to install
the plugin manually, with plugman, and with cordova-cli should be provided
in there.
- Link to the plugins in the upgrading guides, from there users can look
at the readmes to install them.
- The "upgrading with cordova cli" section can then be expanded with
specific commands to run to install all of the core plugins and get the
same app state as in pre-3.0. Maybe add notes to encourage the user to
think about which apis are really necessary for them in their app.

Let me know how that sounds folks and I can add that to the windows phone
upgrading guide. From there the other platforms can follow suit with the
same general upgrading notes.