The scripts + plugman workflow works fine. If it didn't, CLI wouldn't
either :-}

I also agree that one workflow is better than two. It could be one workflow
once we figure out a way to allow people to import their projects into
their IDEs and/or work on a specific platform without worrying about their
native/js code being destroyed at build time.