+1 to this thread.

I say we work on BB/Android first but it would be nice to have all the
tooling eventually in node (for consistency/maintainability). For the
windows tooling, it's mostly in JScript at the moment anyways so the code
could pretty much stay the same by just updating a few of the basic
functions such as logging, exec, and read/write.