Sent: 8/12/2013 2:33 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: app harness legal redux
Hey everyone, so the issue is updated and sitting w/ Apache legal and
Infra powers that be. One we get legal approval we'll need operational
buy in from Infra.

The vibe I'm getting is not super positive that this will happen
quickly, if at all, and I'd like to see if anyone is interested in
pursuing this as a 'personal' distribution. It won't be officially
sanctioned, and the privilege costs you $100 from Apple, but Apache is
ok w/ a PMC member doing it.