Yeah, at some point we will release an Adobe® PhoneGap™ Build
companion app that utilizes the App Harness core. The resourcing for
that is well out beyond fall at this point which is disappointing but
hardly surprising in a big company.

That said, I am eager to see App Harness in the wild regardless of the
downstream. Its a killer useful addition to the dev workflow, and do
encourage Google, IBM, and anyone else to get their distributions out
ASAP.

(And give me some ammo to find more resources in Adobe!)

We have some good traction on the issue in legal now so I'm more
confdient that we may get an official Apache Cordova release after
all.