Good news!

I have a branch that is booting projects made with cordova 3.0 [1].

It is basically a stripped down platform and I tested it booting a project
with android and ios.

To run:

> cordova create Baz
> cordova platform add android
> cordova prepare
> ripple emulate

(make sure you pick cordova 3.0.0)

I was noticing that when I ran cordova serve android it wouldn't have the
cordova_plugins.js file.

Next Steps:

- audit API's that are emulated and ensure they are up to spec (most are
just using the 2.0 emulated versions)
- reintegrate with cordova cli.

Let me know if you take this for a test drive and have any problems.

Gord

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/tree/cordova-3.0