On second thought, I don't know if I like this proposal.

Right now, everything Android gets assigned to me.  Most people don't
think I'm a real person when this stuff gets assigned, or they
instantly hate me because I spend my time triaging the bugs as they
come in.  We do need someone to go through, read these issues, close
the poorly written ones that have duplicates (i.e. Everything to do
with WebSQL that's not written by Peter, ironically).  This chews up a
lot of my time.

What WOULD be good is if people would be more aggressive with the JIRA
issues.  Even if you don't have time to fix the issue, just pinging
people and letting them know that we haven't forgot about them goes a
long way.  I think that leaving everything unassigned is going to make
it look like we're abandoning Cordova, which isn't the case.

That being said, we should rotate who handles the firehose.