Sorry for jumping the gun - figured this would be an easy thing the change
back if people started -1ing. Also don't think we necessarily need all
components to work the same. I'm specifically only interested in the
components that I do triage on: Android, iOS, Mobile Spec, JS, Plugins.

Jesse - What's your rationale for wanting it to stay the way it was before?
(I've changed the windows ones back)

Joe - I also spend a lot of time triaging bugs as they come in. I've been
doing it for many months now. I think it's fine for anyone to triage,
because often the best person to do so changes depending on the bug. I
actually think having an explicit triage step will make our project seem
more alive, since people will see action taken on their bugs (adding an
assignee).

Marcel - I like your JIRA states that you've listed out. I think it's
important for JIRA to contain this amount of state for the components that
have several people in different places working on them.