I think the 3.0 instructions of removing the old plugin with the old ID
remain correct even after we update the registry.  Thats because when
removing plugins from a workspace you use the ID of whats locally installed.

So, to upgrade, users would have the use the 3.0 uninstall guide and the
3.1 install guide.. I think?

-Michal