I agree 100% with you Joe "enabling developers to make apps that don't suck"
And "can slow down the PluginManager and make Cordova slower"

Just saying "because is really easy" is sounded a little bit odd to be the
ONLY reason.

But a performance hit is a very good reason to not include the file at
runtime inside with the payload.

At least in mobile performance is king!

Like I said not very familiar with Android yet :-(

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>