I am sorry, this message may be better sent directly to shazron, but I thought
others might be interested too.

I just built up a new Cordova 3.1.0 project, installed the device, console,
splash screen, testflight and my own plugin. They all installed in a way that I
did not have to add any script include tags in my html - they are part of the
cordova_plugins.js. All except the test flight plugin. That one I had to add
the plugins/testflight.js.

Perhaps shazron can add the magic to the plugin.xml needed to get it installed
automatically? Looks to me through a simple compare it is the js-module element
that is needed (it has the clobbers element that is in the cordova_plugins.js
file.

The plugin is working great besides that little niggle BTW.

Thanks,
Tyler