Last week as we were finishing off the release, I remember their was some
interest in doing another plugins release this week.

I know windows 8 file transfer needs to be updated and Shaz has some iOS
releated plugin changes that could be updated as well.

Any resistance to me kicking this off and aiming to get out a plugins
release tomorrow/wed?

We can also do CLI/Plugman releases on a weekly basis. If anyone has a
reason to update one of these, let me know and we can kick up a separate
thread.

I feel like I got a pretty solid understanding of our various release
processes over that last two weeks.

-Steve