If we want to do CLI/Plugman, we definitely will need to do more testing
and fix some things (like FFOS). I think we also need to make sure that
some of the changes that went into cordova-3.1.x branches also ended up in
the refactored master branches.

I will plan on doing the plugins release tomorrow/Wednesday.

Steve