Ian 's point about bugs that have become "features" is also valid. Let's ensure
we don't start breaking expected behaviour that is now being worked around.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Brian LeRoux
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:37 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Reply To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: API changes between 2.9.x and 3.x

ya no api upgrades for 2.9 series

(but def should strive for API upgrades now that plugins are discreet)

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Oct 16, 2013, at 3:08 PM, Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm thinking that we don't want to move things
> > like API changes back, since this could complicate the release, which
> > should just be about stability fixes.

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.