Last week we were able to get a Nexus 5 running Android 4.4, so I was doing
mobilespec testing on that. There did not seem to be any serious breaking
problems with 3.2.0rc1. I did find the following annoying issues though:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5398 - Selecting any images will
fail unless you first go through the "Gallery" app.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5294 - input type=file does not
work with 4.4 anymore. We already have a thread going on about this.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5427 - InAppBrowser sometimes does
not fire loadstop or loaderror events, and this in turn sometimes causes
the app to crash. This seems to happen on any 4.x version of Android. It's
hard to reproduce.

Aside from these, none of the manual tests had any new failures that I am
aware of. When we do the 3.2 release blog post, we should be able to use
the current versions of the plugins in the "snap shot".