On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, I also found a couple failures in the Android native tests on 4.2.2 on a
> Nexus 7 with 3.2.0-rc1:
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
>         at
> org.apache.cordova.test.BackButtonMultiPageTest.testViaHref(BackButtonMultiPageTest.java:63)

I actually think it's the test. It passes when I run it by itself
sometimes.  I'm thinking that this should probably be deleted because
it's not the most reliable.

> junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<pass> but was:<null>
>         at
> org.apache.cordova.test.CordovaResourceApiTest.testWebViewRequestIntercept(CordovaResourceApiTest.java:258)

I got two failures with the ResourceAPI the last time I tested it as
well.  It'd be good if this test was looked into, since I'm afraid it
might have gotten stale since it was written.

> I thought it was pretty cool that 100% of the automated tests in mobile-spec
> passed. An unbroken set of green dots ;-)

I think it's cool as well.  I wonder if this would happen on Jasmine 2.