Oh, don’t get me wrong. I *have* shipped an app that is otherwise completely
dictated by the CLI workflow (and has been since the CLI was in beta… we drink
the Kool-Aid).

We have just had to document internally how to do it.

But if releasing is possible from the terminal (at least on Android, iOS and
BB10… excuse my WP8 ignorance), then why *can’t* the Cordova CLI help / handle
it? A little documentation and a couple wrapper node scripts later and the
process is better, surely.