I think it looks good!

I noticed that you created a top level res folder in the plugin to store
your resources. This rises the question about where should resources live
within a plugin.

Two options I see are:
1) Create the res folder with platform folders within to store resources.
(this is what joe is doing in the repo above)
2) Keep resources in src/platform (I believe iOS bundles resources in
.bundle which is stored in src/ios for certain plugins)

Thoughts on which one makes the sense?