Crosswalk is cool. Very aligned with the Cordova approach and our desktop
(and even mobile runtime) story right now is somewhat scattered. A unified
cross platform approach would be a welcome option for our community to be
sure.

So, are you guys saying you guys want to donate the source to Apache as a
subproject of Cordova (Eg. as cordova-crosswalk)?