Wow, super impressive stuff!

A couple things that weren't clear to me from your website:
- Is the idea that users will need to install XWalkRuntimeLib.apk in
addition to their app's .apk?
- Is it x86-only at the moment?

It seems as though Xwalk is made to match the Android Webview API quite
closely. I'm hesitant to make a separate repo for cordova-crosswalk for
this reason. I think we'd benefit a lot more by having a single code base
that could work with either webview. E.g. add a level of abstraction so
that cordova-android and Android plugins could use either webview impl.

Does that make sense? WDYT?

Andrew