Thanks!

The problem I saw with the full examples, is that they are copy & pastes of
the "Quick Examples", but put within an html page and an onDeviceReady
callback. Given that the default app templates already have this, is it
really necessary to have it in every example? You can still copy & paste
without having to replace your entire file. That said, maybe once we have
our own plugins.cordova.io docs rendering engine, we could have examples
auto-expand into full page examples via a button?

Yeah, I now think it would be better to keep the File docs. The immediate
problem with multiple files is that there's no way to do a side-nav with
them hosted on github as .md files. Maybe we could have one file that just
holds all of the examples, and another that's just the API spec?