All docs for Cordova CLI, Plugman CLI, and Platforms hosted/rendered on
docs.cordova.io
and
All docs for Plugins hosted/rendered on plugins.cordova.io

If this is true, I would like to see consistencies on look and feel of both
websites, and ability to link back and forth between sites via links.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>