idk, if ppl want to use the cli I would reccomend using a text editor and
our build chain

if they want to use IDE's then they should not use the cli and just use the
project scripts

(at least, this was the intent of the design as I originally saw it)

not sure I see much benefit to making the cli ultra configurable