This thread is getting quite broad but I need to make you guys aware
of this: the camera plugin is currently totally broken for Firefox OS
and the fix has been waiting on the dev branch for weeks. I want to
make sure that the fix is going to be merged into master and go out
with 3.4: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3204