In that case (i.e., "npm test") the user is explicitly invoking the script. If
we are talking about hooks that run automatically on "cordova plugin add", then
it is implicit. How about if the cli prompted the user when a hook request is
present such as "plugin foobar wants to run the script xyz. Do you grant
permission for it to do so?" Perhaps plugman could have an --accept-scripts
parm that granted permission to all such requests to prevent prompting?