Hello everyone!

Shall we move forward with 3.5.0 release?

Please list any issues that exist & reasons to postpone. I know both
windows platforms and amazon fireos both really want this release to get
out asap.

Proposed timeline:
- RC this Friday/next Monday (no vote required, cli published under rc tag)
- Final tag & vote either May 8 or May 12 (lets not release on friday).

I volunteer to be release master for this release.