Thanks for all you've done Brian! Also thank you for all the confidence and
acclaim everyone that has chimed in. I'll try to do my best for the project
and for Apache -- to dot the i's and cross all the t's (assuming the Apache
Board approves of course).

'Nuff said, I'll just express my gratitude in an 80's song - a classic by
the Pet Shop Boys and Dusty Springfield:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn9E5i7l-Eg