Hey

I know that for some reason, we decided to use node 0.11 for coho, but
the thing is that it means that we can't run the Unit Tests on
cordova-js now.  At least on my machine, coho will now always fail
because of either named branch errors or Unit Test errors.  This seems
to be some weird unicode enforcing that is happening in the node 0.11.

This is extremely frustrating, since we're supposed to use this coho
tool to do releases to automate the process, yet the tool keeps
breaking every time we try and use it.  I'm sure that there's a whole
other thread where this issue was beaten to death, but I didn't need
to try to tag an RC1 for 3.5 when that was happening.

Seriously, can we make coho work with stable node versions, or agree
to stop using it altogether and re-write the docs on cutting a
release?  I probably will have to do RC1 manually because of how
broken it is right now.