Hi all cordova developers,

I'm working on a project based on the Apache Cordova framework. Using the
file-transfer plugin I've noticed that the behaviour for HTTP cached
resources is not correct. I've opened an issue explaining the problem

I've also created a patch for the issue in the fork I've done from github
for Android only

https://github.com/jpuerto/cordova-plugin-file-transfer

I don't know if others implementations has the same problem as I didn't
tested for other platform.

I've read that for contributing, the patch must pass the tests. Could
someone guide me to run the tests? there's no tests in the file transfer
repository, is there another project for testing?

Thanks and salu2.

PD: I've also moved the OutputStream initialization just before it's used
there's no need to close the output stream twice.