Rebooting this thread.

I just noticed a ton of missing semicolons in the cordova-cli/src/cli.js,
so I ran jshint and discovered that we explicitly set asi:true

I don't think we agreed on semicolon use, I for one want to see semicolons
because of the fact that they clearly demonstrate the intent of the
developer.

Let me know if we need a vote thread.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com