(I struggled with whether or not this should go here or the Google Group.
Settled on here but if folks think it should be moved, just let me know.)

I was building a small test of the pickContact API when I noticed it didn't
work in iOS. I opened up a remote debug session with Safari and noticed it had
chooseContact.

Thinking it was just a doc bug, I corrected it with a pull request and returned
to my code. But then my app crashed after selecting a contact.

>From what I can see, the chooseContact iOS API is:

    chooseContact : function(successCallback, options) {

not

    chooseContact : function(successCallback, errorCallback) {

So something is seriously weird here compared to the original docs. Anyone know
what is going on with the plugin?